Anyone looking to build a career in information security is most welcome to join the course. If you’re already in this field, but want to learn the professional concepts of hacking, then this is the course for you. Instead of burdening you with a huge amount of courseware, this course provides a systematic practical approach towards learning and helps to take your confident first step towards ethical hacking; focusing on the real-world practical tools and techniques of hacking.
• Thorough introduction to ethical hacking
• Exposure to threat vectors and counter
• Addresses emerging areas of cloud and
• Prepares you to combat Trojans, malware,
backdoors and more
• Enables you to hack using mobile
• Number of questions: 125
• Test duration: 4 Hours
• Test format: Multiple choice
• Test delivery: ECC exam, VUE
• Exam prefix: 312-50 (ECC exam),
Google has a highly exhaustive list of fonts compiled into its web font platform and Mobirise makes it easy for you to use them on your website easily and freely.