If you’re already in this field, but want to learn the professional concepts of forensics Then this is the course for you. The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
Who Is It For?
• Police and other law enforcement personnel
• Defense and Military personnel
• E-Business Security professionals
• Systems administrators
• Legal professionals
• Banking, Insurance and other professionals
• Government agencies
• IT managers
• Comprehensive forensics investigation
• Forensics of file systems, operating systems, network and database, websites, and email systems.
• Techniques for investigating on cloud,
malware, and mobile
• Data acquisition and analysis as well as
• Thorough understanding of chain of custody,
forensic report, and presentation
• Number of Questions: 150
• Passing Score: 70%
• Test Duration: 4 hours
• Test Format: Multiple choice
• Test Delivery: ECC exam portal
Google has a highly exhaustive list of fonts compiled into its web font platform and Mobirise makes it easy for you to use them on your website easily and freely.