Anyone looking to build a career in information security is most welcome to join the course. If you’re already in this field, but want to learn the professional concepts of network defending, then this is the course for you. focusing on the real-world practical tools and techniques of network defending.
Who Is It For?
• Network Administrators
• Network security Administrators
• Network Security Engineer
• Network Defense Technicians
• CND Analyst
• Security Analyst
• Security Operator
• Anyone who involves in network operations
• Knowledge on how to protect, detect, and
respond to network attacks
• Network defense fundamentals
• Application of network security controls,
protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN, and firewall configuration
• Intricacies of network traffic signature,
analysis, and vulnerability scanning
• Exam title: CND
• Exam code: 312-38
• Number of questions: 100
• Duration: 4 hours
• Availability: ECC exam
• Test format: Interactive multiple choice
Google has a highly exhaustive list of fonts compiled into its web font platform and Mobirise makes it easy for you to use them on your website easily and freely.