If you’re already in this field, but want to learn the professional concepts of hacking, then this is the course for you. Instead of burdening you with a huge amount of courseware, this course provides a systematic practical approach towards learning and helps to take your confident first step towards penetration testing.
Who Is It For?
• Ethical Hackers.
• Penetration Testers.
• Network server administrators.
• Firewall Administrators.
• Security Testers.
• System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals.
• Introduce to security analysis and
penetration testing methodologies
• In-depth vulnerability analysis, network
penetration testing from external and
internal evading firewalls and ids
• Learn to own web applications and
databases, and take over cloud services
• Analyze security of mobile devices and
• Present findings in a structured actionable
• Credit towards certification: ECSA v9
• Number of questions: 150
• Passing score: 70%
• Test duration: 4 hours
Google has a highly exhaustive list of fonts compiled into its web font platform and Mobirise makes it easy for you to use them on your website easily and freely.